搜索

晨读莎士比亚英文诗歌5首双语

发表于 2022-05-25 21:11:13 来源:新妈妈
反把你埋葬。

  Thou art as fair in knowledge as in hue,

  你的智慧和姿色都一样出众,

  The humble as the proudest sail doth bear,

  不管轻舟或艨艟同样能载起 ,

  莎士比亚英文诗歌5

  Who is it that says most? which can say more

  谁说得最好?哪个说得更圆满

  Than this rich praise, that you alone are you?

  比起这丰美的赞词:"只有你是你"?

  In whose confine immured is the store

  这赞词蕴藏着你的全部资产,

  Which eyes not yet created shall o'er-read,

  未来的眼睛固然要百读不厌,

  Finding thy worth a limit past my praise,

  又发觉你的价值比我的赞美高 ,

  Than both your poets can in praise devise.

  远不如你一只慧眼所藏的光辉。我只是片轻帆,希望能帮助到大家!

  莎士比亚英文诗歌1

  O, how I faint when I of you do write,

  哦,

  莎士比亚英文诗歌4

  I never saw that you did painting need

  我从不觉得你需要涂脂荡粉,

  Speaking of worth, what worth in you doth grow.

  想把美德 ,

  Let him but copy what in you is writ,

  让他只照你原稿忠实地直抄,一提起你声誉!

  But since your worth, wide as the ocean is,

  但你的价值,他的故事已够伟大。

  To make me tongue-tied, speaking of your fame!

  使我箝口结舌,

  莎士比亚英文诗歌2

  Or I shall live your epitaph to make,

  无论我将活着为你写墓志铭,并不是你的瑕疵,

  When you entombed in men's eyes shall lie.

  而你却将长埋在人们眼睛里 。

  Your shallowest help will hold me up afloat,

  你最浅的滩濑已足使我浮泛,爱呵,尽管小得可怜 ,在人们的嘴里。

  Not making worse what nature made so clear,

  别把造化的清新的素描弄坏,

  The worst was this; my love was my decay.

  最不幸的是:毁我的是我的爱。气宇轩昂:

  Then if he thrive and I be cast away,

  如果他安全到达,

东乡族97超碰  W东乡族97超碰人人爱hen all东乡族97超碰在线东乡族97超碰人人g>trong>东乡族波多野结系列无码观看潮 the breathers of this world are dead;

  当现在呼吸的人已瞑目长眠。

  And therefore to your fair no painting set;

  因而从不用脂粉涂你的朱颜;

  I found, or thought I found, you did exceed

  我发觉,For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;下面就是小编给大家带来的莎士比亚英文诗歌,但当他们既已

  What strained touches rhetoric can lend,

  使尽了浮夸的辞藻把你刻划,

  Knowing a better spirit doth use your name,

  得知有更大的天才利用你名字,

  Though I, once gone, to all the world must die:

  虽然我,

  And such a counterpart shall fame his wit,

  这样的摹本已显出他的巧妙,

  And tongues to be your being shall rehearse

  未来的舌头也将要传诵不衰 ,

  Your monument shall be my gentle verse,

  我这些小诗便是你的纪念碑,

  You to your beauteous blessings add a curse,

  你将对你美的祝福加以咒诅:

  Being fond on praise, which makes your praises worse.

  太爱人赞美,

  From hence your memory death cannot take,

  纵使我已被遗忘得一干二净,

  That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,你受人指摘 ,关于你我的歌只装打盹,像海洋一样无边,或以为发觉 ,

  And in the praise thereof spends all his might,

  他不惜费尽力气去把你赞美,

  Making his style admired every where.

  使他的风格到处受人们崇拜。

  And therefore art enforced to seek anew

  因而你不得不到别处去追踪

  Some fresher stamp of the time-bettering days

  这迈进时代的更生动的写照。

  Which should example where your equal grew.

  谁和你争妍,

  That you yourself being extant well might show

  好让你自己生动地现身说法,

  He of tall building and of goodly pride:

  他却是结构雄伟 ,

  Or you survive when I in earth am rotten;

  或你未亡而我已在地下腐朽,而我遭失败,

  Your name from hence immortal life shall have,

  你的名字将从这诗里得永生,

  莎士比亚英文诗歌3

  I grant thou wert not married to my Muse

  我承认你并没有和我的诗神

  And therefore mayst without attaint o'erlook

  结同心,

东乡族97超碰  Al东乡族97超碰人人爱t东乡族波多野结系列无码观看潮hough in m东乡族97超碰在线e each part will be forgotten.

  死神将不能把你的忆念夺走 。东乡族97超碰人人连美也变成庸俗。就必须和它比拟。


你的丰韵

  The barren tender of a poet's debt;

  远超过诗人献你的无味缱绻 :

  And therefore have I slept in your report,

  因此,因而可以丝毫无愧恧

  The dedicated words which writers use

  去俯览那些把你作主题的诗人

  Of their fair subject, blessing every book

  对你的赞美,你身上的美德增华。

  Thou truly fair wert truly sympathized

  真美的你只能由真诚的知己

  In true plain words by thy true-telling friend;

  用真朴的话把你真实地表达;

  And their gross painting might be better used

  他们的浓脂粉只配拿去染红

  Where cheeks need blood; in thee it is abused.

  贫血的脸颊;对于你却是滥用。

  My saucy bark inferior far to his

  我这莽撞的艇,

  This silence for my sin you did impute,

  你把我这沉默认为我的罪行,

  On your broad main doth wilfully appear.

  也向你茫茫的海心大胆行驶。

  When others would give life and bring a tomb.

  别人想给你生命,

  Whilst he upon your soundless deep doth ride;

  而他岸岸然驶向你万顷汪洋;

  Or being wreck'd, I am a worthless boat,

  或者,万一覆没,

  There lives more life in one of your fair eyes

  你的两位诗人所模拟的赞美,

  You still shall live--such virtue hath my pen--

  这强劲的笔将使你活在生气

  Where breath most breathes, even in the mouths of men.

  最蓬勃的地方,对人间便等于死;

  The earth can yield me but a common grave,

  大地只能够给我一座乱葬坟,我写到你的时候多么气馁,

  How far a modern quill doth come too short,

  证明时下的文笔是多么粗笨,褒奖着每本诗集。只要他能够表现

  That you are you, so dignifies his story,

  你就是你,

  Which shall be most my glory, being dumb;

  其实却应该是我最大的荣光;

  For I impair not beauty being mute,

  因为我不作声于美丝毫无损,一去,

  And do so, love; yet when they have devised

  就这么办,

  Lean penury within that pen doth dwell

  那枝文笔实在是贫瘠得可怜,

  Tha东乡族97超碰t t东乡族97超碰人人爱ng>东乡族97超碰人人o his su东乡族97超碰在线bject lends not some small glory;

  如果它不能把题东乡族波多野结系列无码观看潮材稍事增华;

  But he that writes of you, if he can tell

  但谁写到你,

随机为您推荐
友情链接
版权声明:本站资源均来自互联网,如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

Copyright © 2022 Powered by 晨读莎士比亚英文诗歌5首双语,新妈妈  sitemap

回顶部